Manufacturing a better business to achieve operational excellence.
Complex problems, shifting demands, and turbulent business environments increase pressure on meeting performance expectations. Crossover’s operational heritage enables our experts to decipher your challenges—from identifying cross-functional improvement opportunities to creating value. Our talented associates are results-driven with a make-it-happen mindset. We move the needle for clients across industries and around the globe.
From the shop floor to the board room, Crossover exceeds “the extra mile” assisting manufacturing businesses with what is required. By assessing and addressing issues that ail organizations, we’ll help you to reach operational goals, mitigate risk, and preserve stakeholders’ satisfaction.
Discover some of the key business challenges we help manufacturers like you face head-on:
- Creating Performance Cultures
- Operational Restructuring
- Financial Restructuring
- Performance Measurement Systems
- Risk Management
- Performance Management
- Post Merger Integration
- Due Diligence
- Division of Global Casting, Machining, and Assembly Company
- Company closed overseas divisions with intent to consolidate operations
Key Business Issues
- Resource-Constrained; Financial, Capital, Assets, People
- Launching New Product
- Huge OEM exposure for major vehicle platforms
- Company Filed for Bankruptcy Protection
- Full Business Restructuring
- Initially – Single OEM Focus: Throughput improvements mitigated 80K vehicle exposure; Manufactured additional 200K units in order to decontent and exit facility
- Led Coordinated effort for all OEMS; stabilization efforts mitigated > 300K vehicle exposure; efforts resulted in time to decontent facility
- Combined Risk Mitigation efforts resulted in over $7.0B of potential lost OEM profits